Moments before Rupert Murdoch is to officially unveil his beloved iPad newspaper, Gizmodo, who wasn’t invited to the party today, has leaked the following information about The Daily. Just $40 a year will get you a subscription to 365 days of these contents:
• Over 100 pages of original news, life, entertainment, opinion and sports
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
• every single day of the year
• Original video content
• A selection of articles read aloud
• 360 degree photos you can explore by swiping
• Immersive photography
• Interactive charts, info-graphics and clickable ‘hot spots’
• The option to save articles to read later
• Web-friendly versions of articles you can share via Twitter, Facebook and email
• In-app comments – including audio comments
• Your local weather
• Your favorite sports teams’ scores, news and feeds
• Crossword and Sudoku puzzles