If when you woke up this morning the first thing to pop into your head was The Boomtown Rats hit ‘I don’t like Mondays‘ (or maybe Deathcab for Cutie’s ‘Monday Morning’ is more your speed) then I can only empathize with your distress, offer my apologies that the weekend has indeed finished and try to coax you into the working week.
To make things a little easier for you, we’ve pulled together all the best tech stories from TNW and beyond from the last couple of days.
All you need to do is silence your phone, clear your schedule and spend a few minutes catching up on everything you missed over the weekend.
News from The Next Web
- Paste is the Mac clipboard manager you never knew you needed
- ‘Super Markup World’ tests your HTML chops in an oddly satisfying platformer
- WhatsApp is killing support for BlackBerry and other old platforms
- Apple’s next hardware event reportedly moved from March 15 to March 21
- Gawker created a bot to trick Donald Trump into retweeting Mussolini
Good reads, features, deals, distractions, reviews and more
- This week in patents: Google Cardboard, LinkedIn pairs your devices and more
- 6 coolest Ruby on Rails projects
- 10 lessons learned from a year of blogging
- Become a project management powerhouse with this pre-certification bundle
- Weekly business update: The Oscars, Qubit and more
- 5 ways to investigate your competitors like Sherlock Holmes
- A beginner’s guide to learning Python
- 5 first steps to launching a career in UX
- The $1,000 Apple store giveaway
From beyond The Next Web
- Report cites dangers of autonomous weapons [New York Times]
- India’s e-commerce kings break into the billionaires club [WSJ]
- Life in Technicolor—One month wearing EnChroma’s color blindness-fixing glasses [Ars Technica]