Google has today rolled out some changes to its Calendar app for Android after listening to user feedback.
After the app’s latest redesign, some users complained about the interface not showing enough information and missing features. Today’s changes address some of those concerns, and include:
- A seven day week view (instead of five) with pinch to zoom support
- Adding Google Drive files to relevant events
- A toggle for birthdays imported from Google+
- A settings option to show week numbers
- Being able to import .ics files from other apps
F**k it, we'll do it live!
Our biggest ever edition of TNW Conference is fast approaching! Join 10,000 tech leaders this May in Amsterdam.
You can check out the newest version of the app on the Google Play Store. As for iOS users, the company says it’s still working on the newest version of Calendar for iPhone.