What did you do this weekend? I mainly caught up with sleep to beat the jetlag of returning to Europe after the fun of our USA Conference last week.
If, like me, you had your eye off the tech news ball, worry not – our Monday roundup of the weekend is right here for you.
In the news:
- Facebook drops Bing for search, nobody bats an eyelid
- Iran hackers may target U.S. energy, defense firms, FBI warns [Reuters]
- Uber pressures regulators by mobilizing riders and hiring vast lobbying network [The Washington Post]
- The Sony Pictures hack: Everything we know so far
- How fitness apps and wearables can impact your performance at work
- Tech support through the ages
- What is ‘freemium’ anyway? Here are some ideas…
- Why building fast isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be
- Hacking the tweet stream with pictures of text. Weird, I know [MG Siegler]
- A scaling playbook for entrepreneurs: Hiring for growth
- 5 contemporary photographers who are playing with gender
- 5 common mistakes guaranteed to screw up your PR strategy
F**k it, we'll do it live!
Our biggest ever edition of TNW Conference is fast approaching! Join 10,000 tech leaders this May in Amsterdam.