Being the fun, popular, easy-going socialite that you are means that you probably didn’t spend the weekend with your eyes glued to a screen in order to keep up-to-date on the best in tech news and features. But fear not, we’ve got you covered.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- New Google Chrome Experiment Takes You into Space
- How to Get More TNW in your Diet
- Microsoft Launches Celeb News App
- Xiaomi Makes its iMessage-Like Service Optional
- Anonymous Email Site Leak Suspends Service
- What Happens When Someone ‘Likes’ Your Facebook Post
- 3 Tools That Protect Your Brand While Retargeting
- Optimizing Websites for Goal-Oriented and Unintentional Visitors
- Should You Constantly Evolve Your Software or Product?
- Why You Should Turn Down a Job Offer From Facebook
- How VCs Use Content Marketing to Connect With Communities
- 7 Tools Product Hunt Used to Build Its Early-Stage Community
News from beyond The Next Web
- Britain’s copper telephone network could be switched off in near future [The Guardian]
- 50 Million New Reasons BuzzFeed Wants to Take Its Content Far Beyond Lists [The New York Times]
- Amazon wants readers to join ongoing dispute with publisher Hachette [The Verge]
- Simplifying the Bull: How Picasso Helps to Teach Apple’s Style [The New York Times]
New York, meet the world’s tech scene
5,000 Tech leaders are coming to NYC this November to learn and do business. This is your chance to join them.
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock