Being the fun, popular, easy-going socialite that you are means that you probably didn’t spend the weekend with your eyes glued to a screen in order to keep up-to-date on the best in tech news and features. But fear not, we’ve got you covered.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- New Google Chrome Experiment Takes You into Space
- How to Get More TNW in your Diet
- Microsoft Launches Celeb News App
- Xiaomi Makes its iMessage-Like Service Optional
- Anonymous Email Site Leak Suspends Service
- What Happens When Someone ‘Likes’ Your Facebook Post
- 3 Tools That Protect Your Brand While Retargeting
- Optimizing Websites for Goal-Oriented and Unintentional Visitors
- Should You Constantly Evolve Your Software or Product?
- Why You Should Turn Down a Job Offer From Facebook
- How VCs Use Content Marketing to Connect With Communities
- 7 Tools Product Hunt Used to Build Its Early-Stage Community
News from beyond The Next Web
- Britain’s copper telephone network could be switched off in near future [The Guardian]
- 50 Million New Reasons BuzzFeed Wants to Take Its Content Far Beyond Lists [The New York Times]
- Amazon wants readers to join ongoing dispute with publisher Hachette [The Verge]
- Simplifying the Bull: How Picasso Helps to Teach Apple’s Style [The New York Times]
All Killer, No Filler
We’re bringing Momentum to New York: our newest event, showcasing only the best speakers and startups.
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock