With Monday now in full swing, it’s too late for bemoaning all the things you intended to do this weekend but didn’t quite get around to – the next is only five days away – but there is something you can do about all the happenings in tech that you missed.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- Report: NSA Surveillance Snares Ordinary US Citizens
- YouTube is Now Publicly Shaming Slow ISPs
- Discover Your Favorite Artists’ Least-Known Music
- Google Now Adds ‘Occasion’ Reminder Option
- Seedrs Debuts ‘Convertible’ Equity Crowdfunding Campaigns
- Fly Directly Into a Fireworks Display With This Drone Footage
- Samsung Gear Live Review
- CIOs Must Adapt to Embrace Developer-Led Innovation
- 3 Things You Can Change to Go From Startup to Grown Up
- Getting to ‘No’: Why Rejections Aren’t Always a Bad Thing
- 4 Easy Tricks to Personalize Your Marketing Strategy
- Why Today’s Parents Must Replace Sex Talk with Tech Talk
- How Companies Track People Without Becoming Big Brother
From beyond The Next Web
- Fireside Chat with Google Co-founders, Larry Page and Sergey Brin [Khosla Ventures | YouTube]
- 3D Printer Drones Will Take to Skies by 2040, Claim BAE Scientists [The Guardian]
- What Does the Facebook Experiment Teach Us? [Dana Boyd | Medium]
- With Revenue Roaring, Twitter’s Advertising Team is Untouched by Turmoil [The New York Times]
F**k it, we'll do it live!
Our biggest ever edition of TNW Conference is fast approaching! Join 10,000 tech leaders this May in Amsterdam.
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock