It’s Monday morning once again, which can only mean one thing: it’s time to catch up on all the news and features you missed while you were offline this weekend.
Don’t worry if you were taking care of your herbaceous borders or entertaining the in-laws, we were keeping an eye on the world of tech so you didn’t have to. All you need to do is make a coffee and spend 10 minutes catching up on everything you missed from the last two days.
News from The Next Web over the weekend
- A User-First Approach to Location Tracking
- What is An Entrepreneur in Residence?
- The Elements of Defensible Barriers to Entry
- The Publishing Industry Isn’t Dead, But It IS Evolving
- The One Hire Every Startup Desperately Needs to Make
- A 3-Step Framework to Growing Your Social Media Budget
- The Key to Color Harmony: Avoiding Boredom and Chaos
News from beyond The Next Web over the weekend
- Quirky to Create a Smart-Home Products Company [The New York Times]
- 300k Systems Vulnerable to Heartbleed Two Months Later [Errata Security]
- ‘National Roaming’ Plan to Tackle Mobile Phone Blackspots [BBC News]
“The most awesome stage”
Last year, Facebook's VP of Design thought the TNW Conference main stage was the best she'd ever been on.
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock