With Monday fully upon us, the weekend’s fun and frolicking is now just a quickly fading memory, but while you were out there making merry you probably missed all the latest and greatest happenings in the world of tech.
Fear not, though. We were paying attention so you didn’t have to. All you need to do is make a coffee and find 10 minutes to catch up on all the news and features you missed from the The Next Web and beyond over the last two days.
News from over the weekend at The Next Web
- Apple Approves First Bitcoin Wallet App Under its New Policy
- Cortana Headed to UK and China Within ‘Weeks’
- Play an Adorable Pixel Art Recreation of Star Trek
- Pinterest Hacked With Weight Loss Spam
- Vintage Computer Brochures Channel Your Inner Nerd
- How to Get More TNW in your Internet Diet
- Clear Returns Wins European Tech All Stars 2014 Competition
- The Ultimate Guide to Mobile Social Media
- The DIY Guide to Launching a Successful eBay Store
- 50 Resources to Help You Create Customers for Life
- Why Your Company Needs To Measure Employee Engagement
- How to Value and Nurture Your Coworking Community
- Creating A New Twitter Account Shows Why Twitter’s Struggling
- Why You Might Need to Reconsider Your Sales Strategy
News from beyond The Next Web
- Only Apple [Daring Fireball]
- Leaked Document Reveals Branding Implications for Microsoft’s Nokia Acquisition [Neowin.net]
- Europe Creates 30 $1bn-plus Tech Firms since 2003 [The Guardian]
30,000 tech-heads descend on Amsterdam
Join us and 30,000 others at the 12th edition of TNW Conference. 2-for-1 tickets available soon.
Featured Image Credit – Shutterstock