After deliberating for around an hour, the jury has made its decision. We have reached the climax of the 2013 Launch Festival and twelve awards are set to be given out. After much consideration, organizer Jason Calacanis announced the winners, with Boxbee, Zillabyte and Jawfish Games taking the Launch 1.0 and 2.0 top prizes, respectively.
Here is the complete list of award winners:
- Best Demo Pit company: Nanosatisfi
- Diamond in the Rough award: Addicaid
- Hardware award: Cubesensors
- Best International award: Instabridge
- Enterprise 1.0 award: Synata
- Best Presentation 1.0 award: Knowyo
- Best Business Model 1.0 award: AdStage
- Best Design 1.0 award: Triptease
- Best Technology 1.0 award: Navisens
- Best Enterprise 2.0 award: Zillabyte
- Best Consumer 2.0 award: Jawfish Games
- Best Overall 1.0 Award: Boxbee
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
Read also: Here’s our pick of startups from day one of the Launch Festival, Here are our favorite hacks and startups from day two of the Launch Festival, Yammer’s David Sacks offers to create $250k Launch fund to support five startups from the festival, As Launch heads to a close, here are some of the best companies that pitched on its third day