You can catch The Daily Dose every Monday through Friday right here on The Next Web. Be sure to hit the subscription button of your choice below to get The Daily Dose as soon as it’s available.
- Oops: Twitter says it unintentionally reset passwords of non-compromised accounts. Read more
- Done percolating, Starbucks rolls out Square mobile payments in 7,000 US coffee shops. Read more
- Samsung’s Galaxy S III overtakes the iPhone 4S as the world’s best-selling smartphone in Q3 2012. Read more
- Cheers! Amazon debuts its dedicated (US-only) marketplace for wine. Read more
- May the birds be with you: Angry Birds Star Wars is here. Read more