Mozilla patches security flaws in Firefox, Google shows love to India, Twitter heads to South Korea and green pigs release a cook book. All this and more in the Daily Dose where we round-up 24 hours of tech news in under five minutes.
- As promised, Mozilla releases updated Firefox 16 with security patch for Windows, Mac, and Linux http://tnw.to/d5vR
- Google’s biggest Street View update ever updates 250k miles of road worldwide and doubles collections. Read more
- Google pushes out free SMS service for Gmail in India. Read more
- Twitter opens office in Korea, puts focus on localised features and partnerships. Read more
- eBay tries to steal Pinterest’s secret recipe, ends up with flat beer and no friends. Read more
- Anonymous demands free access after Wikileaks adds “paywall” for Stratfor Global Information Files. Read more
- Green ham and eggs: Rovio’s Bad Piggies cook up an iPad recipe book app. Read more