As you would expect, the alarm clock lets you wake up to your favorite Pandora music. When the alarm goes off, your music will begin to play with album art scrolling in the background, and you can choose to snooze, keep listening to your music, or turn off the alarm simply by tapping the song title or artist name.
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
The snooze option can be set for 5, 10, 15, or 20-minute increments. When the snooze option is activated, your music will pause and the amount of time remaining will be displayed along with a progress bar counting down how many minutes you have left before the alarm goes off again.
The alarm clock complements Pandora’s recently-added feature for falling asleep to your favorite stations: the Sleep Timer. The company says both were top-requested additions by its users.
Here’s the full Pandora 5.1 for iOS changelog:
- By popular demand, our new alarm clock lets you start your day with Pandora:
- Pick one of your favorite stations to wake up to – if you like what you hear, you can keep the music playing.
- Need a few extra minutes of shut eye? Hit snooze to catch more zzz’s.
- Use with the sleep timer to listen to music you love morning and night.
- Refreshed app design just for iOS 7.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes to make your listening experience even better.
Pandora says it’s “busy working away on an Alarm Clock feature for Android as well.” Unfortunately, the company wouldn’t say when to expect its arrival.
Top Image Credit: khrawlings / Flickr