Look out Twitter for iPhone, a new, free, app for Twitter has launched that may give you, and other Twitter apps a run for your money.
TwitJump, a company which assists businesses in managing multiple Twitter accounts in addition to easily allowing custom Twitter searches, establish email alerts, schedule tweets, filter spam and more, has now launched an iPhone app with some pretty grand functions.
F**k it, we'll do it live!
Our biggest ever edition of TNW Conference is fast approaching! Join 10,000 tech leaders this May in Amsterdam.
TwitJump’s iPhone app features:
- Find people who are close to you, have the same interests, and are potential customers for your business and more. TwitJump allows you to enter keywords and phrases and search for them using various filters. TwitJump then provides recommendations, ranked and sorted by influence, that are available for you to review and follow on your iPhone so can find matches for your Twitter accounts.
- TwitJump has native push notifications for @ replies and DM’s.
- Twitjump’s keyboard is also unique with highly-used symbols: @, #, pictures, link shortener, geo tag and more, all from the main tweet screen.
- Real-time brand and keyword tracking available from within the app.
- Tweet scheduler and access your list of tweets that are pending, as well as confirm tweets that went out.
- TwitJump has filters you can set to get rid of tweets that are just spammers bothering you.
- Multiple account management with TwitJump’s easy to use account selector.
Please note, the TwitJump iPhone app is connected to a free trial account at TwitJump.com. Login there using your same iPhone credentials. TwitJump.com does have fees associated with premium use after the free trial, but your iPhone app will ALWAYS remain free.
For a free Twitter app, TwitJump’s features and ease of use are quite incredible, leveraging their already great web-based service. Get the free app here, and if you are a TwitJump user, let us know what you think of their new iPhone app.