Twitter has never been one to share too many details on its stats, or more specifically, how many users actually use the service.
Fortunately, twitter’s first developer conference has begun and during co-founder Biz Stone’s keynote he’s revealed a bunch of different stats.
F**k it, we'll do it live!
Our biggest ever edition of TNW Conference is fast approaching! Join 10,000 tech leaders this May in Amsterdam.
The most interesting:
- Twitter has 105,779,710 registered users.
- It gets 300,000 new users a day.
- About 60 percent of them are coming from outside the U.S
- It receives 180 Million Unique visitors a month.
- And 75% of traffic comes from outside of Twitter.com
- Twitter now has 175 employees.
- 600 million search queries a day(!)
- 100,000 twitter apps out there.
More to come.