The video hosting platform Vevo has signed a deal to stream all the performances from artists and bands at Apple’s iTunes Festival at SXSW this year, so that you can take in all the action from the comfort of your own home – or anywhere else, provided you have an Apple device.
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
Announced and starting today, and running until March 15, Vevo users with an iOS device, Mac or Apple TV can stream performances from the likes of Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, Keith Urban and others from the festival. Select performances will be available following each show too, Vevo said.
The event is actually the first time that Apple has held an iTunes Festival in the US, so if you’re interested in checking out any of the acts, there’s the full line-up and timings of each show listed in local (Austin, TX) time below.
- Tuesday, 3/11: London Grammar (7:30pm CT), Imagine Dragons (8:30pm CT), Coldplay (10pm CT)
- Wednesday, 3/12: Isaiah Rashad (8pm CT), ScHoolboy Q (8:45pm CT), Kendrick Lamar (10pm CT)
- Thursday, 3/13: Capital Cities (8pm CT), Band of Skulls (8:45pm CT), Soundgarden (10pm CT)
- Friday, 3/14: G.R.L. (8pm CT), ZEDD (8:45pm CT), Pitbull (10pm CT)
- Saturday, 3/15: Mickey Guyton (8pm CT), Willie Nelson (8:45pm CT), Keith Urban (10pm CT)
➤ Vevo [blog]