Version 9.2 of iPhoto includes support for iCloud and iOS 5 and is more stable, Apple says.
Photo Stream, the new iCloud photo sharing feature from Apple, which places any photo taken onto any device, now includes placing your photo onto the iPhoto desktop app. No more syncing with wires or emailing pictures to yourself, it just works.
Some other usability updates include:
- Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in Magnify (1-up) view
- Previously imported photos are now displayed in a separate section of the Import window
- Book/calendar themes and card categories can now be selected using a pop-up menu in the carousel view
- Resolves an issue that could cause some pages of books to print incorrectly
- Rebuilding a library now correctly preserves saved slideshows and books
With photo sharing becoming easier and easier, Apple is quickly becoming a leader in not only mobile cameras, but storage as well as organization.