FT is gets in on the iPad with its new iPad app.
So. Much. Tech.
Some of the biggest names in tech are coming to TNW Conference in Amsterdam this May.
Key features of the app include the ability to:
- Download the daily FT to your iPad for offline reading
- Access content across all sections of FT.com, fully customisable so users can order key sections of the application interface including World, Companies, Markets and more
- View the FT’s award-winning high quality video content, including the latest updates on markets and interviews with high profile CEOs each morning. This is the first time the FT has offered video on one of its mobile products.
- A dedicated Markets Data section, including macromaps highlighting markets across the world, with the option to also view regional indices and company information sheets
- Full access to view personal investment portfolios
- Read top most read stories of the moment for the iPad edition, determined by the FT editorial team
The most interesting news is that the app is free for everyone to download and use until the end of July. Meaning you don’t need to have an FT subscription (thanks to sponsorship from Hublot) to use the app until the 31st July 2010. Then after, you will.
Read next: We're a mac