This post is part of a series of an informative posts about The Next Web Conference. The conference will be held on April 15, 16 and 17 in Amsterdam. 900 web influentials get together to do business, to be inspired and to have fun. Feel free to skip this post if you’re not interested.
At The Next Web Conference 2009 we are going to give 24 (early stage and often unfunded) startups the chance to show their new service on main stage to our highly web-savvy audience in The Next Web Rising Sun Start-up Rally.
We are proud to present this unique event together with SUN Microsystems and their SUN Startup Essentials program.
In the past our conference proved to be a great launch pad for startups. For the startup rally only the best startups are selected and get the opportunity to boost their profile at no costs. Submission closes on March 15th which gives you only 39 days to get prepared!
Our goal is to find the best start-ups and give them the opportunity to show their product or service at the conference. A professional jury is going to help us select the winners. Jury members are:
- Adeo Ressi, Founding Member of TheFunded.com
- Stewart Townsend, manager startup and emerging markets EMEA, SUN Microsystems
- Barend van de Brande, Big Bang Ventures
The criteria for getting selected are:
- You have to be an established company
- You have to launch your service (or a new version of your service)
- Web/mobile/gaming services, products and new technologies are welcome
- International focus
If you know an interesting start-up that is getting ready to launch and might be looking for an audience do let us know or send them the url to this post.