What does the CEO of the fastest growing company on the planet, the man behind what TIME has dubbed ‘the phone of dreams,’ and the former founder of an anonymous networking app once dubbed ‘the darling of Silicon Valley’ have in common?
Aside from making 1,500 invaluable new connections, discovering 120 handpicked startups and learning from the stories behind these successes, you’ll also hear from:
- The founder of a collaboration suite that you definitely use to organise your business
- The marketing VP of a company growing so fast that Forbes compared them to Donald Trump and Uber
- A quantitative growth master responsible for optimizing more than $1 billion worth of ads
- A co-founder disrupting co-working (and securing a $10 billion valuation in the process)
- As well as the COO of a company that deals solely in… GIFs.
If you care about growth, marketing, or the art of building yourself an audience against all odds, you need to be at TNW Conference this November. Ticket prices are now set to rise regularly – find out when the next price increase will be here or discover the names behind these incredible accomplishments below.
CEO, Ultra Mobile
#1 Fastest growing company 2015 – Inc. 5000 List
Co-Founder & CEO, OnePlus
‘The phone of dreams’ – TIME Magazine
Co-Founder & CEO, Basecamp
Jason is also responsible for Highrise, Backpack, Campfire, and more.
Personal Technology Columnist, Wall Street Journal
Previously editorial at ABC, The Verge & Engadget.
Founder & CEO, Secret
‘The darling of Silicon Valley’ – Mashable
VP Marketing, Zenefits
One of the world’s fastest growing Saas Companies ($4.5B valuation).
VP & Principal Researcher, Forrester
Internationally renowned expert on mobile.
President & CEO, Growth Machines
Mentor at 500Startups. Has optimized $1B+ in ads.
Co-Founder & CCO, WeWork
50 Locations, 16 cities, and a $10 billion valuation.
The largest search platform dedicated to animated images.
Visit our speaker page here.