Fast-growing companies who invest in customer experience early on outperform their peers. So, how do they do that using Zendesk?
CX Academy Live is Zendesk's first customer awards event showcasing showcase high-growth companies’ CX success use case of Zendesk. There will be 5 award winners chosen from a nomination pool on categories ranging from Self-Service, Omnichannel Support to Innovation, selected by a careful set of criteria by Zendesk and community leaders.
We want to create an interactive, engaging experience to show how high-growth companies win with CX that Zendesk customers, employees, partners, and community are excited to be a part of.
Nominate yourself for an award - applications are open until 2 April - or sign up to attend the event on April 27th.
Read on below for the full event schedule! This schedule is in CET. The original schedule, found on the Zendesk registration page, is in PT.
- 20:00: Pre-event networking - Event platform opens 30 minutes before we go live
- 20:30: Introduction - Official event kick-off
- 20:40: Award Announcement - Award presentation for the winners of omnichannel support, self-service, and emerging channels
- 21:15: Keynote speaker - A live session of Sit Down, Startup Podcast featuring a keynote speaker
- 21:40: Award Announcement - Award presentation for the winners of innovation and community's choice
- 22:00: Closing remarks and post-event networking
- 23:30: End of networking and Event close
Zendesk is a service-first CRM company with support, sales, and customer engagement products designed to improve customer relationships. TNW companies get six months of free access to Zendesk Support Suite and Sales CRM, Zendesk Explore, and Zendesk Sunshine. This offer is only available for TNW startups that are new customers with fewer than 100 employees and have funding, but no greater than Series B. Startups can apply here.