Your B.V. has been up and running for a while, but what are the next steps? When investors come in, they will want a stake. Prepare yourself for dealing with different future scenarios in this session with Hocker Advocaten, where we’ll be looking at how to structure your Dutch limited liability company.
During the session, we’ll cover:
- What future shareholders are looking for?
- What if they want a minority interest and how you can protect your interests?
- The different roles and voting powers of shareholders vs. the management board
- How shareholders agreements function and why they can be very important
- What to look out for in allowing other shareholders in
Leading this session is Marnix van den Bergh, partner at Höcker Advocaten and experienced lawyer specializing in commercial contracts, cooperation and M&A deals.
Sign up and join us on 15th September for some legal knowledge on structuring your company!
Höcker Advocaten, TNW-partner, is an Amsterdam-based law firm that offers services in corporate law, employment law, intellectual property law, IT law, media & marketing law, and dispute resolution.