The old skool office does not exist anymore. Employees are working hybrid, or are working from anywhere on earth. How does that effect your organization?
In this session, a panel of distinguished guests will discuss how you can best position your organization in view of a changing working world. Our panel of leaders in the fields of academic research and tax policy will discuss the trends and developments related to workplace flexibility and international remote work, with a particular focus on how governments are responding and what changes are on the horizon.
• Marc Burrows, Head of Global Mobility Services, KPMG International
• Daida Hadzic, Director, KPMG Meijburg & Co
• Dr. Athena Kalyva, Secretary General for Tax Policy and Public Property at the Greek Ministry of Finance, Greece
• Dr. Na Fu, Associate Professor in Human Resource Management at Trinity Business School, Ireland
• Malcolm Scicluna, Head of Unit – Cooperation Support in European Labour Authority
• Timothée Affolter, Policy Advisor of State Secretariat for International Finance SIF, Switzerland