Join 25,000 of the world’s brightest minds to explore the role tech will play in our collective future. The 15th edition of our flagship event will bring our global speaker lineup and immersive digital experience to your living room.
Our speakers will discuss 12 themes at TNW2020 – from AI to design, there's a track for everyone:
- The Impact stage welcomes expert speakers to share their perspective on the big picture of technological advancement.
- At Growth Quarters, leaders from the world’s most successful companies will share the knowledge that you can apply to fuel sustainable growth.
- Checkout will explore what’s driving the retail revolution and spotlight the latest technologies retailers can adopt to retain customer loyalty and stay competitive.
- Sustainable Societies provides much-needed clarity on how tech can help achieve global SDGs, and the role businesses can play in a climate-resilient world.
- Re:Brand explores the intersection of marketing, branding, and technology.
- Neural examines the exciting possibilities and how we can ensure security and privacy as we move towards an AI-integrated future.
- Shift explores how companies, regulators, and city planners can come together to balance tomorrow's vision with today's needs.
- FORM highlights artists using avant-garde technologies in their creative processes; exploring questions around the importance of digital art and what it can tell us about the human experience - both past, present, and future.
- At Sprint, top designers and product managers will share their knowledge and foresight on how the rise of new interfaces will impact product cultures, design practices, and growth models in the future.
- Future of Work explores the latest trends and provides in-depth answers to prepare companies and individuals for a new way of working.
- At Transform the world’s leading businesses committed to ongoing innovation will share their secrets to success and forecast what the future global innovation landscape will look like in years to come.
- Ecosystems discuss how cities and nations can successfully build strong tech ecosystems, by taking a look at best practices and the future of government-startup collaborations.
TNW is a global brand that informs, inspires, and connects people who love tech through media, events, and services. We are passionate about providing a platform for disruptive ideas and having a positive impact on the world through tech. Since 2019, TNW has been part of the Financial Times group.