This session with Marnix van den Bergh will focus on basic Dutch contract law concepts and important contract clauses in detail. Marnix will also share some valuable advice on contract negotiation. He will be exploring and addressing questions such as:
- What does a good contract look like?
- How do we deal with online contracts?
- What are general terms and conditions and how do they work?
- When are we negotiating? When can we stop talking? When do we have an agreement?
- What happens to topics in the contract that we either forget to address, or that we intentionally leave out or ignore?
- What do I need in a contract to protect myself?
Marnix van den Bergh is an experienced lawyer specializing in (drafting and advising/litigating on) commercial contracts and transactions.
Höcker Advocaten is the perfect blend of the knowledge and expertise one would find at one of the larger firms, with the personal attention a smaller firm can offer. Our attorneys specialise in corporate law, employment law, intellectual property law, IT law, media & marketing law and dispute resolution. We represent medium to large-sized businesses and multinational companies both in the Netherlands as well as abroad.