Finding the right knowledge to grow your startup is hard and time intensive. To help you grow your business, we invite experts to share their expertise with our community. Office hours brings you the knowledge and insights to operate more effectively by learning from the best. In these one-on-one sessions, you can ask for advice on any challenges you’ve been facing. This is an online event.
For this session we’ve invited Dorus Olgers from VC-firm Newion to help you with questions about fundraising for international expansion. He will give insight into: the investor’s perspective on international expansion, strategy, and timing.
Questions he can help answer include:
- What does a fundraising process entail and how can you prepare for one?
- What criteria do investors use to assess startups?
- How do you determine the direction?
- How do you know if you made the right decision?
- Dorus Olgers is part of the investment team of Newion, and has been active in the B2B SaaS domain for years. Newion is an Amsterdam-based venture-capital firm, founded in 2000, focusing on early-stage (seed/Series A) investments in B2B software companies in North-West Europe, with €150m assets under management.