Join AWS “Ask me Anything” Office hours to meet with AWS Solutions Architects. You'll meet with Anton Popovine, Sr. Startup Solutions Architect and Chris Adriaensen, Sr. Startup Solutions Architect. The topic can be anything related to AWS technology, such as:
- Building an MVP on AWS
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Scalable architectures and Serverless
- AWS Architecture guidance and cost optimization
This is the first of two sessions; the second will be held on December 1.
- Anton Popovine works as a Startup Solutions Architect for Amazon Web Services. Having had experience both being a Founder & CTO and working as a software engineer for larger companies, he is now helping startups in Benelux, Nordics and Baltics to build awesome products in the cloud.
- Chris Adriaensen is passionate about technology (co-founder TEDxAntwerp) and particularly security, identity and privacy. Following his entrepreneurial energy he started his career co-founding a startup in Eindhoven based off his research on indoor-positioning at the University of Leuven. Later returning to his security roots he joined US telco Verizon out of Amsterdam to help build & market a new cloud-identity service, next he helped boost Norwegian open-source startup ForgeRock and prior joining AWS lived in London for the last couple years building the Europe solution architect team at Argentinian dev-unicorn Auth0.
Amazon Web Services provides the foundation for your ambition, where capability and community come together to help you build and scale your dreams. From Airbnb to Zocdoc, the world's top startups build on AWS. But they didn't do it alone. So whether you need help solving a technical challenge, hiring the right engineers, or finalizing a fundraising round, we have all the resources to get started.