Finding the right knowledge to grow your startup is hard and time-intensive. To help you grow your business, we invite experts to share their expertise with our community. Office hours bring you the knowledge and insights to operate more effectively by learning from the best. In these one-on-one sessions, you can ask for advice on any challenges you’ve been facing. This is an online event.
This time around, we've invited Manon van Rietschoten - senior manager at KPMG - to answer any questions you have about IT and financial risk management.
The impact of Information Technology (IT) and digitalization on our lives is increasing every day. Technological developments such as digitization, cloud (outsourcing), and Artificial Intelligence offer organizations a lot of opportunities to become more successful, however, there's also risk involved with using this technology.
Manon can answer the questions you have related to how to build a strong risk management organization to control these risks.
Some questions she can help with:
- When can you start building a formal IT and financial Risk management organization?
- How do you draft an IT risk management framework?
- How do you draft a financial risk management framework?
- How do you perform a risk assessment?
- How do you build a strong compliance organization?
- How do you measure your maturity level related to compliance with laws/regulations and other requirements from supervisory bodies?
- Which IT functions to outsource and how to stay in control over your outsourced services?
Sign up for this session of Office Hours and start managing your financial risk with KPMG.