In this session from the Google Startup school, you'll get an introduction to cloud computing, Google Cloud services and best practices. At the end of this session you'll gain an understanding of the key Cloud tools that your business could use to automate and innovate.
The session will cover:
- Google Cloud Platform overview, including cloud computing, and Product categories
- Best practices, such as choosing the right compute and storage options, the right databases and managing costs
- Cloud Computing in practice; IOT Data Ingestion, ML-Based Order Bot
This session is ideal for:
- Individuals planning to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud.
- Developers, systems operations professionals, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud.
- Anyone evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address their business needs.
Startup School is an initiative by Google for Startups, providing a set of practical hands-on trainings to advance founders and their teams by providing them with tools and skills growing startups need. The highly interactive sessions cover a range of topics varying from digital marketing, product specific knowledge to business strategy. They are delivered live to a small group of startup founders and employees by professional trainers, Google experts, and industry specialists.
Find out more about all the courses at: campus.co/startupschool.