If we want technology to work for everyone, it needs to be built by everyone - and that's why Google for Startups is investing in founders from under-represented groups to build better technology and tools for all.
The Google for Startups Immersion: Black Founders is a 12-week program designed for high-potential startups from across Europe. The 11 startups are tackling challenges in healthcare, energy, advertising, beauty and manufacturing.
Register above and join on 25 November for:
- Startup pitches and Q&A with the founders
- A deep dive into The Black Report with the authors Anika Henry and Andy Davis
- An exclusive fireside chat with Shola Akinlade, founder of Paystack (exit to Stripe in 2020) and Novo Abakare, co-founder of Syft (exit to Indeed in 2019)
- Charles Sekwalor & Oyin Solebo, Co-founders, MoveMeback: MoveMeback is enabling professionals and organizations to discover and access opportunities and talent anywhere, with a focus on Africa.
- Christian Facey & Wilfrid Obeng, Co-founders, Audiomob: AudioMob is enabling game developers to monetize games with non-intrusive audio ads.
- Christina Caljé, Founder, Autheos: Autheos is using machine learning to help businesses improve and personalize video content for their consumers.
- Elizabeth Nyeko, Founder, Modularity Grid: Modularity Grid is equipping low carbon electrical energy providers with AI that combines deep learning with bleeding-edge electronics.
- Ivan Beckley, Founder, Suvera: Suvera is creating a virtual healthcare experience that allows doctors to care for patients with long-term conditions with fewer appointments.
- Joel Akwenuke, Moses Osibanjo & Cyril Yerifor, Co-founders, NewFade: NewFade is a direct-to-consumer hair loss solution, solving hair loss for men safely and effectively.
- Osas Omoigiade & Aizar Enciso Dominguez, Co-founders, Deep.Meta: Deep.Meta is a software harnessing production data to create products, limit wastage and cut CO2 emissions.
- Rachael Corson & Joycelyn Mate, Co-founders, Afrocenchix: Afrocenchix is a vegan beauty brand changing the world of Black hair and beauty by putting the health of their community first.
- Richard Robinson, Co-founder, Robin AI: Robin AI is using machine learning and human intelligence to automate the reading and editing of legal contracts.
- Shirley Billot, Founder, Kadalys: Kadalys is upcycling banana agri-waste into patented organic skincare that gives back to the local community and nature.
- Tomide Adesanmi, Co-founder, Circuit Mind: Circuit Mind is building AI software that designs electronics in minutes or even seconds.