Earlier this week, Xiaomi released its camera-centric Mi Note 10 smartphone with a 108-megapixel primary sensor. Apart from that, the phone has a Penta-camera setup on the rear, giving you versatile shooting options.
It’s the first commercial phone in the world with a 108-megapixel camera. And how exciting would it be if you could be one of the first to get your hands on a handset?. Lucky for you, Gearbest has a super deal. You can get the phone for just $499, down from $609, by using the coupon code GBMINOTE10.
Take a look at these specifications before you make the purchase:
- Screen: 6.47-inch Super AMOLED full HD+ display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- RAM: 68GB
- Rear camera: 108-megapixel primary sensor+ 20-megapixel wide-angle sensor + 12-megapixel telephoto sensor + 5-megapixel telephoto sensor + 2-megapixel macro sensor
- Front camera: 32-megapixel
- Internal storage: 128/256GB
- Battery: 5,260 mAh
- Software: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
The phone also has a humongous 5,60 mAh battery, that can last for more than a day.
Don’t wait long. Get the world’s first commercial phone with a 108-megapixel camera, the Mi Note 10, for just $499 ($110 off).
This post includes affiliate links to products that you can buy online. If you purchase them through our links, we get a small cut of the revenue.
Published November 10, 2019 — 12:00 UTC