Online selling has expanded in so many different directions that it’s tough to define exactly what digital marketing actually means anymore. SEO, content distribution, ad servicing, email marketing—they’re each distinctly unique, yet increasingly critical areas for savvy entrepreneurs to find and cultivate awareness and sales online.
And unfortunately, the smart marketer can’t ignore any of them.
For those ready to tackle 21st century commerce, but unsure where to start, The Complete Digital Marketing Super Bundle ($15, over 90 percent off from TNW Deals) is a smart place to begin with limited time promo code: WEEKEND60.
The collection gathers nine different courses packing 57 hours of instruction on getting upstart marketers up to speed on virtually everything they need to know.
- MailChimp 101: Learn Email Marketing (a $49.99 value)
- Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing Mastery Course (a $199.99 value)
- The Ultimate Guide To Google AdWords (a $199.99 value)
- Retargeting & Remarketing: The Ultimate Guide Made Easy (a $99.99 value)
- Build The Perfect SEO-Optimized WordPress Website from A-Z (a $29 value)
- The Complete SEO & Backlink Master Course (a $199 value)
- Amazon Traffic, Sales and Marketing for Sellers & Affiliates (a $109 value)
- SEO Affiliate Domination (a $199 value)
- Affiliate Marketing: The Fast Track Formula (a $179.99 value)
With all these tactics at your fingertips, you can lay out a multi-pronged digital plan that brings together Facebook posts, Google ads, search results, content sharing, targeted email blasts and more. You can even learn how to leverage the power of Amazon and third-party sellers to turn your business idea into a juggernaut.
This entire training package is on sale for a ridiculously low $15 with the use of promo code: WEEKEND60.
Like this deal? Check out Vault — you’ll get four premium tools, including NordVPN and Dashlane, to supercharge your online security. Enter code VAULTONE to try it out for just $1!
Pssst, hey you!
Do you want to get the sassiest daily tech newsletter every day, in your inbox, for FREE? Of course you do: sign up for Big Spam here.