Big data, better known as the science of extracting actionable results from mountains of raw data, continues to change the game in virtually every field in 2019. Case in point — researchers are using big data to study the international food trade to better combat hunger around the globe. Or try forensics, where detailed data analysis is helping solve more crimes and put more bad guys behind bars.
It isn’t science fiction. Right now, you can dig into big data, its tools and what it all means with the training in The Complete Big Data Master Class course bundle, which you can pick up now at hundreds off its regular price, only $35 from TNW Deals.
Featuring nine courses packed with over 35 hours of training, this collection sets out to explain the principles of mining big data sets and the top programs and tools used to unearth the facts you truly need to find.
Your training includes:
- Learn By Example: Plotly (a $99 value)
- Learn By Example: Matplotlib (a $99 value)
- Learn By Example: Bokeh (a $99 value)
- Learn By Example: Seaborn (a $99 value)
- Learn By Example: NumPy (a $99 value)
- Learn By Example: Pandas (a $99 value)
- Learn By Example: Hadoop, MapReduce for Big Data problems (a $99 value)
- Harnessing Hive (a $99 value)
- An Easy Introduction to Python (a $99 value)
While you may not understand how to use Plotly or Bokeh or NumPy now, these courses will walk you through how each help synthesize raw data into graphic displays and, eventually, into data-shaped solutions to almost any numbers problem.
Each of these courses is a $99 value in itself, but with this TNW Deals sale, you can score all this data mastery information for only $35.