Got a kid with a sharp mind, but way too much time on their hands? Or, let’s be honest…maybe that smart kid with loads of creativity and idle time is you. Either way, you may be able to stave off that future super villain-in-the-making by funneling those brains and that ingenuity into a more positive direction — like video games.
No, we don’t mean more time with a smartphone in hand glued to Hearthstone. We mean actually creating mobile games for fun and profit. Or didn’t you hear mobile game app sales will top $70 BILLION this year? You can line up your cut with the training found in the Complete Mobile App Game Development Kit.
It’s also ridiculously cheap. Just $9 (over 90 percent off) for the full nine-course collection.
- Echoes III (a $9.99 value)
- AppGameKit: Games Pack 2 (a $4.99 value)
- AppGameKit: Games Pack 1 (a $4.99 value)
- AppGameKit VR (a $29.99 value)
- AppGameKit: 3D Asset Pack (a $4.99 value)
- AppGameKit: Giant Asset Pack 1 (a $19.99 value)
- AppGameKit – Visual Editor (a $49.99 value)
- The Official AppGameKit Tutorial Guide Vol 1 (a $39.99 value)
- AppGameKit: Easy Game Development (a $79.99 value)
Even if you’ve never coded before, this package of coursework will have you understanding the tools of game development in the AppGameKit engine, the principles for crafting your own games and the different avenues for debuting and selling iOS or Android games in the Apple and Google Play store.
As more good news for first-timers, the AppGameKit development platform was created with newbie coders in mind. Armed with pre-created code packages and an intuitive interface, this training can get virtually anyone building working mobile device games and demos without a horrendously steep learning curve.
At less than $4 per course, you can get this package for the super inquisitive kid in your life…and one for yourself at the same time.