Digital content and platforms come and go…yet software engineering is forever. Sure, the actual environments and techniques evolve and advance, but the overwhelming need for qualified programmers to put together and oversee software projects great and small is eternal and evergreen.
You can assure yourself an equally evergreen degree of job security creating the latest and greatest web apps and programs with this Software Engineering Mastery bundle of courses. It’s on sale right now for only $35 (an 88 percent savings) from TNW Deals.
This package serves up seven courses specifically designed to walk you through the creation of fully-functioning apps and other software. Then, you can apply those teachings to all of your own projects. You’ll get:
- C++ For Absolute Beginners: The Starter Guide (a $40 value)
- Real World Ruby Programming: The Complete Guide (a $40 value)
- Beginner’s Guide to Test Driven Development (a $40 value)
- PHP CodeIgniter for Absolute Beginners (a $50 value)
- Spring Web Framework (a $50 value)
- Algorithms and Software Engineering for Professionals (a $40 value)
From tackling coding languages like C++ and Ruby to crafting data structures to new, smarter ways for checking code and crafting faster, lighter websites and apps, this is an all-inclusive training ground of instructional aids.
You’ll even get a course that takes a step back from all the hardcore programming to focus on the conceptual building blocks of development. The theory is simple: if you understand it better, you can build it better…right?
These classes retail for over $300, but with this limited time deal, you can get this one-stop programming boot camp for only $35.