It’s been repeated ad infinitum: Coding is the new literacy, and you’ll need to learn a programming language or two if you’re serious about keeping your resume sharp in the 21st century. Here’s one way: Take advantage of a university-caliber computer science education without the crazy tuition fees via this Complete Computer Science course bundle.
This package of eight comprehensive courses — covering everything from programming to page design — is available now for $39 from TNW Deals.
Knowing the down and dirty behind every website or app can be the difference maker in your tech career. This course bundle includes the following content to help you do just that:
- From 0 to 1: C Programming – Drill Deep
- Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- From 0 to 1: Data Structures & Algorithms in Java
- From 0 to 1: SQL And Databases – Heavy Lifting
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming – Easy as Pie
- Learn By Example: C++ Programming – 75 Solved Problems
- From 0 to 1: Raspberry Pi and the Internet of Things
- Case Studies: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Apple
From building with C and Python, to SQL database management — it’s a world’s worth of coding know-how, paired with the web design expertise needed to make it all sing. You’ll even get practical training to tackle real-world programming problems, as well as deep analysis on why tech titans like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Apple are so successful.
This package would usually run over $360, but right now, you can pick up this bundle for a hefty 89 percent off with TNW Deals.