With today’s tech experts sharing their knowledge at an increasing rate, the internet has become a phenomenal source for building new skills. With the Complete Web Development Course offer on TNW Deals, you can go from zero web skills to a fully qualified, cash-earning web developer in just a few weeks – for just $29.
You’ll start with the basics, and move on to mastering the most advanced web development techniques, through 10 structured chapters consisting of over 56 hours of crystal clear and 100 percent hands-on lectures.
Blockchain and cryptocurrency news minus the bullshit.
Visit Hard Fork.
Each chapter covers one of the major web technologies, including HTML5 & CSS3 to build and style web pages, as well as data-driven programming w/ PHP, Ajax & mySQL.
Here are a few examples of in-chapter activities:
- Embed a relaxing YouTube Video to your website (HTML)
- Create an online checkout form (HTML)
- Outbound and Return Flight date pickers just like the Expedia Website (HTML, CSS, jQuery & jQuery UI)
- Car Mileage range using a beautiful slider (HTML, CSS, jQuery & jQuery UI)
- Interactive carousel slider (HTML, CSS, jQuery & Bootstrap)
- Create a responsive Contact Form (HTML, CSS, PHP & Bootstrap)
- What day of the week you were born? (HTML & PHP)
- Guess the date in 1000 days from now! (HTML & PHP)
- Get the geographic coordinates and postcode of any address. (HTML, jQuery, Google Maps API’s, JSON)
By the end of the course, you will have built a solid portfolio of over a dozen professional-looking websites, games and mobile apps for the iOS and Google stores. This will give you a competitive edge in the web development market and boost your appeal as a web developer to prospective employers.
At 90 percent off the retail cost, this offer won’t last long on TNW Deals – don’t miss out on an opportunity to become a coding maestro in no time.
About the instructor: Issam Baou is a web developer, engineer, and teacher. He has two Masters Degrees in Engineering and Management from Cranfield University (UK) and Ecole Centrale Paris, and has worked for many world-class companies including Amadeus, Ford, and Airbus. His roles have included: Web Development, Consulting, Simulation, and Teaching.
Read next: 6 tips for reducing business travel costs