We know many readers are interested in learning to code. So, we partnered with StackSocial to offer TNW readers a special deal on one a great iOS 7 development course. In this iOS bootcamp, you’ll gain the skills needed to build your own iPhone & iPad applications for iOS 7. Normally $499, TNW readers can grab this course for $59.
John and Eliot (the teachers) will take you from complete beginner to junior iOS developer in three months. Throughout this course you’ll build 14 separate apps during the course. Here’s what you’ll get/learn:
- Lifetime access to Over 378 lectures and 32 hours of content.
- Code in the Objective-C programming language, the language used to develop all native iOS and Mac apps.
- iOS 7 and XCode 5: Learn the latest technology platforms from Apple.
- Integrate with third party APIs like Facebook, Foursquare and more.
- Version and collab on your code using git and github.
- Build a cloud datastore using Parse, a tool that allows iOS developers to create a server side in Objective-C.
John, an ex-biophysics researcher at Harvard, was the lead iOS developer at Fast Society and has contributed to apps that have appeared in TechCrunch, Mashable and the New York Times.
Eliot regularly teaches iOS development classes and workshops at General Assembly NYC. They are available to answer any questions you may have once enrolled in the course.
With purchase, you get unlimited, lifetime access to the course via iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Interested? Head over to StackSocial for details:
Disclosure: StackSocial has partnered with The Next Web to bring you deals on top apps, gadgets, and e-learning products. This post is not editorial endorsement and The Next Web receives a percentage of sales.