Jamillah is the UK Editor for The Next Web. She's based in London. You can hear her on BBC Radio 5Live's Outriders. Follow on Twitter @jemi Jamillah is the UK Editor for The Next Web. She's based in London. You can hear her on BBC Radio 5Live's Outriders. Follow on Twitter @jemimah_knight or drop a line to [email protected]
Mozilla patches security flaws in Firefox, Google shows love to India, Twitter heads to South Korea and green pigs release a cook book. All this and more in the Daily Dose where we round-up 24 hours of tech news in under five minutes.
You can catch The Daily Dose every Monday through Friday right here on The Next Web. Be sure to hit the subscription button of your choice below to get The Daily Dose as soon as it’s available.
- As promised, Mozilla releases updated Firefox 16 with security patch for Windows, Mac, and Linux http://tnw.to/d5vR
- Google’s biggest Street View update ever updates 250k miles of road worldwide and doubles collections. Read more
- Google pushes out free SMS service for Gmail in India. Read more
- Twitter opens office in Korea, puts focus on localised features and partnerships. Read more
- eBay tries to steal Pinterest’s secret recipe, ends up with flat beer and no friends. Read more
- Anonymous demands free access after Wikileaks adds “paywall” for Stratfor Global Information Files. Read more
- Green ham and eggs: Rovio’s Bad Piggies cook up an iPad recipe book app. Read more
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.