The not for profit organisation Startup Pack has opened up its third competition that offers fledgling companies the chance to win Web marketing tools worth more than $5,000.
It’s the third time that the company has launched an initiatve like this, and Startup Pack for Marketers promises to give 500 winners access to a dozen different services, including:
- MOZ: Marketing analytics software – four months for free
- Mention: media monitoring on steroids – six months for free
- KISSmetrics: Customer intelligence – three months for free
- HootSuite: social relationship management – six months for free
- General Assembly: Front row – six months for free
- Unbounce: Build, publish and test landing pages – six months for free
- Mailjet: Email marketing and insight – six months for free
- WP Engine: Premium WordPress hosting platform – three months for free
- Crazy Egg: visualize your visitors – three months for free
- Pressking: Manage your media relations online – six months for free
- Kontest app: Build contest and promotion apps – $1,000 for free
- Optimizely: Optimize your website with A/B tests – six months for free
In order to be in with a chance of winning one of the Startup Packs for Marketers simply head to http://www.startuppack.org/ and enter your details before November 21. Winners will be randomly chosen from all entries once the competition has closed.