Ben WoodsEurope Editor
Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional online poker player. You can contact him via Twitter or on Google+.
The not for profit organisation Startup Pack has opened up its third competition that offers fledgling companies the chance to win Web marketing tools worth more than $5,000.
It’s the third time that the company has launched an initiatve like this, and Startup Pack for Marketers promises to give 500 winners access to a dozen different services, including:
- MOZ: Marketing analytics software – four months for free
- Mention: media monitoring on steroids – six months for free
- KISSmetrics: Customer intelligence – three months for free
- HootSuite: social relationship management – six months for free
- General Assembly: Front row – six months for free
- Unbounce: Build, publish and test landing pages – six months for free
- Mailjet: Email marketing and insight – six months for free
- WP Engine: Premium WordPress hosting platform – three months for free
- Crazy Egg: visualize your visitors – three months for free
- Pressking: Manage your media relations online – six months for free
- Kontest app: Build contest and promotion apps – $1,000 for free
- Optimizely: Optimize your website with A/B tests – six months for free
In order to be in with a chance of winning one of the Startup Packs for Marketers simply head to http://www.startuppack.org/ and enter your details before November 21. Winners will be randomly chosen from all entries once the competition has closed.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.