Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web. Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web.
The ability to easily access high level training in marketing and growth hacking is great, but the ability to choose your own price for such tutorial, particularly from industry-leading experts, is downright fantastic. That’s what you’ll find in the Pay What You Want: User Engagement & Marketing Bundle offer, delivering seven deep-dive courses on maximizing the massive marketing potential of the internet.
Pay what you want for 24/7 lifetime access to a robust suite of courses aimed at developing your marketing and growth expertise. You’ll learn the critical skills of marketing analytics and data mining, as well as optimal retargeting on Adwords, YouTube, Facebook, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, among others.
A granular exploration of growth hacking will put you in command of the essential 19 actionable steps to generate growth, leading into methodologies for generating volumes of business leads and turning them into profitable endeavors. As you learn to create high-converting landing pages and CTA buttons, you’ll develop the skills to add thousands of leads and subscribers to your list, while exploring sales psychology to amplify your marketing productivity.
- Ultimate Guide to Retargeting (Adwords, Facebook, Twitter +) – $50 Value
- Become Unstoppable with Data Extraction for Growth Hacking – $50 Value
- Startup Growth Hacking – $30 Value
- 2016 Complete Growth Hacking & Conversion Course – $30 Value
- Get Targeted Traffic At Only 1 Cent Per Click – $20 Value
- 10 Free & Fast Ways to Get Visitors to Your Website in 2016 – $20 Value
- Email Marketing Build A 10,000 Subscribers List In Any Niche – $20 Value
How Pay What You Want works: you can get courses six and seven for as little as you want to pay, no strings attached! And if you beat the average price paid, you’ll gain access to the entire seven-course collection.
Marketing and growth hacking expertise is just a few clicks away. Name your own price and take your profitability to new heights today from TNW Deals.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.