- It’s March. Spring is almost in the air. Change happens.
- Reuters say Google are building up cash, and they quote the CEO on that one.
- Google’s CEO publicly put his foot on his mouth and said very odd things about Twitter (160 characters, anyone?) including the word “admire“.
- Google Latitude has just changed the Location-Aware Services game by placing an 800-pound Gorilla in the room.
- Google are saying clean energy goes straight to the bottom line.
- Google are talking down their share price with the interesting phrase “Everyone is assuming 2009 is a tough, tough year,“.
- Google alwayssurprise us. This has essentially been their business model since the input cursor automatically jumped from the URL input area straight to the search field when their web site first appeared.
What do you think Google have got cooking?