On 1 and 2 December 2008 the second edition of the European Venture Summit will take place in Düsseldorf, Germany. The first edition took place in Lisbon with more than 400 prticipants. If you have a start-up and want to present your company to 360° Capital Partners, Earlybird Venture Capital, Go4Venture, Innogest SGR, Forrester Research GmbH, Northzone Ventures, Biznessence, AGF Private Equity, Quest Management NV, Schneider Electric Ventures and almost every other european VC than you might want to consider applying as a presenting company.
The event might not be as cool & hip as Techcrunch40 but it does have a European focus and almost everything seems to be sponsored by the City of Düsseldorf, Ministry of Innovation, Science, Research and Technology of North Rhine-Westphalia and Microsoft including the “Gala Evening Dinner”. Free food? I’m there!
Here are some of the other benefits of presenting at the European Venture Summit:
– Complimentary at no charge access to both days of the Summit and the Venture Academy on the prior day.
– Up to 4 pre-arranged One2One Meetings of 20 minutes each with venture capitalists and corporate executives interested in your sector to discuss your business needs .
– Public Presentation in front of a panel of investment and business experts and an audience of venture capitalists and corporate executives (an 8-minute presentation and a 7-minute Q&A session) .
– Quality Interactive Networking in an exclusive environment that focuses on investment and partnership at presentations, lunches, coffee breaks and during the dinner.
– European Visibility on the Summit website once officially-selected to present and in a 2-page Company Profile in the Binder distributed to all 400+ participants from across the continent .
– Intensive Coaching at the Venture Academy on the day before the Summit; the Sunday 30 November 2008, so that you can gain inside strategic knowledge from leading industry serial entrepreneurs about how to promote & present your company to obtain investments and partnerships.
Only 100 companies will be able to attend so register quick if you are based in Europe, have a hot start-up and might consider getting funding in the future.