Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web. Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web.
Speech and image recognition, shopping recommendations, improved search results, even Google’s self-driving cars — all products of advances in machine learning. The process of teaching machines to learn as they work is an exploding field, and you can learn how to be a part of that tech revolution with the Complete Machine Learning Bundle.
This package with over 63 hours of training in AI basics is worth $780 and is normally discounted to $39. But now’s your chance to grab it for a one-day only price — just $29 from TNW Deals.
Across 10 courses, you’ll get the full Machine Learning experience, mastering how Big Data and programming staples like R, Java and Python are critical tools used to train computers to accomplish amazing tasks. Your training includes the following courses:
- Quant Trading Using Machine Learning
- Learn By Example: Statistics and Data Science in R
- Learn By Example: Hadoop & MapReduce for Big Data Problems
- Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- An Introduction to Machine Learning & NLP in Python
- Byte-Sized-Chunks: Twitter Sentiment Analysis (in Python)
- Byte-Sized-Chunks: Decision Trees and Random Forests
- An Introduction To Deep Learning & Computer Vision
- Byte-Sized-Chunks: Recommendation Systems
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming – Easy as Pie
Learn the next generation of computer advances now — and take your place on that booming frontier with this package of training, now just $29 for one day only, via TNW Deals.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.