Ben WoodsEurope Editor
Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional online poker player. You can contact him via Twitter or on Google+.
Monday morning is upon us once again, but rather than lamenting the expeditious passing of another weekend, why not spend a few minutes catching up on some of the tech news and features you missed from the last two days.
All you need to do is put your feet up, switch your phone to silent and catch up on the most important things that slipped by. There’s no need to thank us, we’re nice like that.
Quick hits from The Next Web over the weekend
- How Sound Impacts Your Spending: Tyler Gray Interview
- Breaking Bad Habits: Lessons From Vietnam War Veterans
- How Quitting Email Made My Team Communicate Better
- Mac App Deals Roundup
- How to Hire a Web Designer or Design Company
- 7 Indispensable (and Free!) Website Graders
- 5 Demand Generation Best Practices for E-Books and Guides
- Are You ‘Fit’ To Be an Entrepreneur?
News from beyond The Next Web
- On the Hunt for Hackers, but Not the Spotlight [The New York Times]
- Blackberry CEO Sees Fewer New Devices, Focus on Profitability [Reuters]
- All Or Nothing vs Keep What You Raise [AVC.com]
So, there you have it, the biggest news and features from the last two days. Of course, if you fear missing out in the future, you can always subscribe to our individually crafted newsletters or Like our Facebook Page to stay in touch.
Image credit: Shutterstock
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.