Ben WoodsEurope Editor
Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional Ben is a technology journalist with a specialism in mobile devices and a geeky love of mobile spectrum issues. Ben used to be a professional online poker player. You can contact him via Twitter or on Google+.
The weekend, like New Year’s eve, is a quickly fading and blurry memory. If you spent it offline recovering from the return to work, then you’ve missed all the tech news and features that happened while you weren’t paying attention. Don’t worry though, we were.
So, make a coffee, sit back and catch up on all the tech news you missed from the last two days.
News from The Next Web over the weekend:
- What to Expect at CES 2014
- What to Expect from Apple in 2014
- Qualcomm Toq Smartwatch: Interesting Concept, Unfortunate Execution
- How to Write a To-Do List That Won’t Hurt Your Productivity
- 10 Must-Attend Tech Conferences in 2014
- The First 1,000 Users Are Easier Than You Think: 6 Simple Tricks
- Operating a Business in the Age of Brand Experience
From beyond The Next Web:
- Thousands of Visitors to Yahoo.com Hit with Malware Attack, Researchers Say [The Washington Post]
- Listen to Pandora, and It Listens Back [The New York Times]
On Software Quality and Building a Better Evernote in 2014 [Evernote]
- Silicon Valley Lost, And Found [TechCrunch]
Featured Image Credit – Getty Images
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.