With Monday once again bearing down on us and the thought that the next weekend basically couldn’t be further away (sorry about the reminder), it’s time to put all that to one side and get up to speed with everything you missed while you were offline.
So make yourself a coffee, silence your phone and spend 10 minutes or so catching up with the best tech news, features, reviews and more from The Next Web and beyond.
News from The Next Web
- Snapchat tripled its daily video views to 6 billion in 6 months
- Meet Chronos, the adhesive disk that can make almost any watch more like an Apple Watch
- Clickbait Robot is like BuzzFeed if it was run by an insane autopilot
- Faraday wants you to believe it’s not a front for the Apple Car, but probably is
Features, good reads, distractions, deals, reviews and more
- Is Apple right — are apps the future of TV?
- A blueprint for solving technology’s diversity problem
- Watch this cat vibe out to Drake’s ‘Hotline Bling’
- Pay what you want to master iOS 9, Swift & Xcode
- Think Second Life died? It has a higher GDP than some countries
- We’ve reached – maybe passed – peak Apple: Why the narrative needs to change
- Why lack of communication has become the number one reason people quit
- Live the VR dream with 30% off the Homido Virtual Reality Headset
- Dear Evernote, we’ve got to break up
- 101 startup tools to make your idea a reality
- Build a successful future with Lean Six Sigma Project Management certifications
- The positive impact of creating limits
- Tech in Latin America: All the news you shouldn’t miss from the past month
- Tech in Africa: All the news you shouldn’t miss from the past month