Lawrence Coburn is the Founder and CEO of DoubleDutch (www.doubledutch.me), whose suite of mobile enterprise apps includes Hive (www.doubled Lawrence Coburn is the Founder and CEO of DoubleDutch (www.doubledutch.me), whose suite of mobile enterprise apps includes Hive (www.doubledutch.me/hive), the first contextual CRM.
Tons of location buzz going on at SXSW, and it’s likely going to take us a few days to go through it all.
Here are a couple of the whispers that I’ve heard:
– Foursquare signed a distribution deal with Starbucks
– Chicago based Toodalu launched a location based iPhone app with a map based interface.
– Brightkite is working on a meta check in service with the awesome domain check.in
– French check-in app TellMeWhere (careful, this app is very aggressive on the “viral” sharing) is claiming 500K users and is jumping across the pond
– Buzzd and new location based media sharing app Lokast seem to be working together
– Enterprise geo game company Scvngr sounds like they’re killing it, and have $4M from Google ventures.
– A lot of people are talking about Hot Potato (our review).
– Plancast is frequently getting thrown into the location discussion, though they are not doing anything with location yet.
– I saw a demo of an awesome European events / check in app that I can’t talk about yet.
– My company DoubleDutch will be launching an enterprise geolocation product tomorrow.
More updates to follow.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.