Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web. Hot deals courtesy of The Next Web.
Adobe’s come a long way from its humble origins, launching specialized printing software from founder John Warnock’s garage in the early 80s. Now, the tech titan has over 10 million subscribers to their Creative Cloud suite of apps that can basically handle any graphic, image, video, audio or web development task you can imagine.
Considering the scope and power of Adobe CC, there’s no weakness in admitting that learning all those programs can be daunting in the extreme. What you need is a firm guide to lead you through the highlights and help you navigate Adobe’s core apps, a program of coursework available now with the Complete Adobe Mastery Bundle, now $39 (an over 90 percent discount) from TNW Deals.
Adobe CC is a behemoth — and so is this training, featuring 11 courses that center around a deep understanding of Adobe’s crown jewel apps. Over 70 hours of hardcore instruction, the package of courses from SkillSuccess, taught by proven industry experts with serious credentials, build your skills from the ground up.
From video editing with Premiere Pro, post-production work with After Effects or image processing and manipulation with Lightroom and the godfather of all image editing programs Photoshop, you’ll learn how they work, what they can do and eventually how they can all work together on any multimedia project.
The courses include:
- Photoshop Accelerated (a $199 value)
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC Masterclass: Learn How To Edit Videos (a $199 value)
- Adobe After Effects Course (a $199 value)
- Complete Adobe After Effects Course (a $199 value)
- Complete Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editing Course: Be A Pro! (a $199 value)
- Photoshop CC For Beginners (a $199 value)
- Learn Adobe Photoshop In 1 Hour (a $199 value)
- Mastering Lightroom For Outdoor And Nature Photographers (a $199 value)
- Learn Photoshop, Web Design And Profitable Freelancing (a $199 value)
- Ultimate Photoshop Training From Beginner To Pro (a $199 value)
- Adobe Lightroom For Beginners (a $199 value)
The coursework even keep a firm eye on the practical, showing you not only how to complete work in Adobe programs, but how to use that training to set up a side-hustle in your spare time or even work toward a career in digital media.
Each course in this package is a $199 value, but with this deal running for only a limited time, you can score the entire bundle for less than $4 per course.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.