Don’t know if you’ve heard… but TNW has a fancy new channel, House of Talent.
The world of work is evolving at super speed. The ever-changing landscape of emerging technologies, the explosion of new startups, scaleups, unicorns, bustling tech hubs, the rise of the creator economy, and the sudden surge in remote work are all reshaping our ideas about how work should be.
These influences are introducing new career paths and opportunities for talented developers, creatives, future founders, and more. That’s where House of Talent comes in.
Every week you’ll find:
- Job market insights: The top skills, cities, and companies on the job market right now
- Don’t do that: Resume and interview tips from top recruiters, personal branding experts, psychologists, and more
- Job lust interviews: Profiles on the coolest emerging jobs in tech and how to land them
- Show me the money: The latest trends in salaries, remote and nomad working, shorter work weeks, that you need to know about
- Top jobs of the week: Discover the hottest new tech jobs as they’re announced, with help from our partner, Jobbio
Whether you’re already searching for a job, or the prospect of going back to the office makes you never want to see your boss again, check it out here.
Got any career questions you’d like answered? Have any job interview horror stories? Contact [email protected] with the subject line HoT tips, and we’ll get the lowdown from career experts.
So bookmark House of Talent, follow TNW on Twitter/LinkedIn, and find us in your RSS feed reader to get our insights hot and fresh each week.
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.Follow @thenextweb