Emil was a reporter for The Next Web between 2012 and 2014. Over the years, he has covered the tech industry for multiple publications, incl Emil was a reporter for The Next Web between 2012 and 2014. Over the years, he has covered the tech industry for multiple publications, including Ars Technica, Neowin, TechSpot, ZDNet, and CNET. Stay in touch via Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Google today announced the addition of zoos and animal parks from North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. The new section is available on the company’s Views site, which launched just last month.
Google chose to highlight the following zoos and parks from across the world:
- Asia: The Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding in China, the Shou Shan Zoo in Taiwan, the Asahiyama Zoo in Japan, and the Singapore Zoo.
- Europe: The Zoo Safari Park Stukenbrock and Tierpark Hagenbeck in Germany, the Zoo Aquarium de Madrid and Parc Zoologic de Barcelona in Spain, La Ferme aux Crocodiles in France, Olmense Zoo in Belgium, and Whipsnade Zoo in the UK.
- North America: The San Diego Zoo, as well as those in Houston, Atlanta, and Chicago in the US. The Chapultepec Zoo in Mexico and the Toronto Zoo and Jungle Cat World Wildlife Park in Canada.
- South America: the Buin Zoo in Chile and the Zoologico de Bauru in Brazil.
- The Taronga Zoo in Australia
Now the kids have one fewer reason to leave the house.
Top Image Credit: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
Get the TNW newsletter
Get the most important tech news in your inbox each week.